Find electronics repair technician jobs online in Nigeria using post4solution
Get insight on how to find electronics repair technician jobs online in Nigeria using post4solution. Do you need clients for your electronics repair technician business ? Work on a scheduled time on your most important projects ? Do you need a convenient platform to show case your skills and services ? Look no further. Post4solution is a freelance job site based in Nigeria and for Nigerians. You can take advantage of the services we offer and use such to find electronics repair technician jobs via the platform. . Here is how to find electronics repair technician jobs online in Nigeria using post4solution.com.
Procedure to find electronics repair technician jobs using post4solution
( Links highlighted in “blue“ enable you easily access the concerned pages. )
- Visit www.post4solution.com
- On the left side of your account ,click on the “Finances” Menu to visit your finances.
- Activate your free trial membership, or pay for a membership subscription if your free trial is expired .)
- Click on the “Personal info“ Menu located by the left side of your account page and fill in your profile details. ( Just in case customers are searching for people like you ,so they can connect with you).
- Please read our article on how to attract customers here and apply the guidelines stated there to attract customers to your business.
- Also subscribe to receive email alerts on the “personal info” page so you are alerted anytime jobs are posted in your interest area(s).
- Click the “Finances“ Menu located by the left side of your account page, then click on the “Bank Transfer Details“ button . Fill in your bank account details ( To enable you receive your payments as a freelancer )
- Search for jobs available. If jobs of interest are unavailable and you have signed up for the job alert service you will be instantly notified when jobs are posted and available in your interest area(s).
- You can also apply for jobs you are interested in by clicking the submit a proposal button on a job post. Submitting a proposal notifies the customer about your proposal ,submitting a proposal requires you have a free trial membership or an active membership subscription.
- This subscription enables you to submit up to 2000 proposals monthly, connect and engage with customers. You can always renew at your convenience.
The alert service is accessible and works as long as you have a trial or an active membership subscription . If you subscribed to receive job alerts from your profile and your trial is expired and you do not have an active membership ,the service is locked . To unlock and get it working ,you need to subscribe for a membership. With these set of instructions carried out you have been optimized for the finding jobs process on post4solution . Good luck to you !