How to contact a client on post4solution.
If you have registered, signed-in, see a job you are interested in and you want to contact the customer. Here are the rules to be strictly observed:
The rules are-
- You require an active membership subscription to contact a client. (Messages will pass through a moderator. If you do not have an active membership subscription, messages will not be delivered)
- You should never disclose, send or share contact information in your messages
- Messages with suspicious or malicious undertone will not pass moderation.
- Spam will not pass moderation.
- Contacting a client with an expired job will not pass moderation
A recommended way to contact a client is to submit a proposal. A client wants applicants to apply and wants everything together in one place. If you have a question to ask a client, you can ask the question in your proposal and wait for the client’s reply.