How to get, subscribe, engage and apply for jobs on post4solution
(Links highlighted in “blue“ enable you easily access the pages concerned. )
1. How to get jobs
- Register here – Select service provider as the user type , register and login
- Subscribe to our job notification service. This feature will send you an alert whenever jobs are posted in your interest area. You can access this service here
- Have a user profile- Be featured on our service provider directory with your profile details ,so prospective clients know all you have to offer before contacting you. You can access this service here
2. How to subscribe to membership plan
You can subscribe directly from our pricing page by selecting the Professional Plan . Before proceeding with the subscription ensure you have a registered account with us. You will need your account username and email address to proceed with the subscription
- To subscribe ,take action via our pricing page – here
- To learn on how to subscribe take action – here
3. How to contact and engage clients
Contacting clients enables a freelance professional to find out more about the job to be done. If interested in the job, the professional must submit a proposal to enable the client select a job winner of choice from the proposal list when his or her mind is made up. For messages sent by professionals to reach the client , it requires a professional have an active professional plan membership. This applies in the use of the Contact Project Owner , Project Message Board , Private Messaging and the Public Message Board.
3. How to apply for jobs
- Search for jobs available at the moment.
- You can also apply for jobs you are interested in by clicking the submit a proposal button on the job post. Submitting a proposal notifies the customer instantly about your proposal, it requires you have an active professional plan membership .
- A membership subscription enables you to submit up to 1 proposal for a month, connect, engage your customers and get hired. You can always renew it at your convenience.