How to get jobs online using post4solution
The job subscription notification service instantly alerts you when a job is posted in your interest area(s) so you never miss out on any current opportunities or job deadlines.. It requires you have an active membership subscription to benefit from it . If your interested in getting jobs tailored to your interest area(s) lets guide you through the process.
How to get jobs using the job notification service
( Links highlighted in “blue“ enable you easily access the concerned pages. )
- Register on post4solution
- Login to post4solution
- On the left side of your account ,click on the “Finances” Menu to visit your finances.
- Subscribe for a membership . ( You can learn how to do so here )
- Click on the “Personal info“ Menu located by the left side of your account page and fill in your profile details. ( Just in case employers are searching for people like you ,so they can connect with you).
- Please read our article on how to attract customers here and apply the guidelines stated there to attract customers to your business.
- Also subscribe to receive email alerts on the “personal info” page so you are alerted anytime jobs are posted in your interest area(s).
- Click the “Finances“ Menu located by the left side of your account page, then click on the “Bank Transfer Details“ button . Fill in your bank account details ( To enable you receive your payments as a freelancer )
- Whenever a job is posted in your selected areas of interest you will receive an email alert as regards it. Never miss out on new job opportunities and deadlines.
The alert service is accessible and works as long as you have an active membership subscription . If you subscribed to receive job alerts from your profile and you are without an active membership ,the service is blocked . To unblock and get it working ,you need to subscribe for a membership. With these set of instructions carried out you have been optimized for the getting jobs process on post4solution . Good luck to you !