1. What is post4solution all about?
In a nutshell, post4solution is a platform that makes it easy for clients to compare and hire talent/ professionals (freelancers) on an agreed budget e.g. a client can be looking for a web designer to create a web site for him/ her. Here the client selects his budget of choice from a list provided and posts the job. Any interested web designer can contact the client or send the client a proposal. The client then selects the web designer of choice who can get the website done satisfactorily. Other listed categories of jobs can be posted on post4solution.
2. How do i get started with post4solution.com?
Simply register and login to post4solution. While registering if your registration details appear in your spam folder, it’s recommended to move your details from the spam folder to your inbox so you do not miss out on important notifications from clients, freelancers or from post4solution. After registering you may need credits for a proposal to submit, add-ons to purchase or to pay freelancers for the work done. You can get information on how to fund your account faster by clicking here.
3. I have registered, but have not been sent my login details, what’s wrong?
If you have registered properly and you are yet to receive your login details. If you have exhausted other alternatives like “lost password” or “password recovery”, You may need to be patient, due to filters on some free email service providers, they could identify them as spam and as a result they are delayed. If you have a business email address e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, you won’t experience such delayed delivery and it appears in your” inbox” instantly. For some, delays do not occur, for some it would take a few minutes, hours or more. You need to check back on your email to get it. But one thing for sure is that it will arrive. If it arrives in your “spam folder” move it to “your inbox “and identify it as “not spam”. If you need it urgently another alternative is to create it for you manually. You can do so when you contact us.
4. Do I need a certificate, diploma or degree to get jobs here?
Except if the customer specifies a certificate holder for the job, jobs apart from that require your skill and expertise to submit proposals.
5. I am a freelancer with a college degree, can I use my degree as an added advantage here?
Yes, you can. Certificates, diplomas or a degree can be used as added advantages by freelancers who possess them to further impress the client for the job in addition to their skills.
6. How do I find jobs and apply for jobs on post4solution?
If you are not familiar with the job finding & application process, this page here might help.
7. Can 9-4 (Normal / Office) jobs be posted here?
9-4 jobs can, when you are doing so remember that freelancing is all about a one-time payment thing. If you want to post a normal job it must align with that. The job can have a one-time period (e.g. 30 days) of 9-4 work i.e. (On contract) or you can launch the job as a trial. Set a budget (for payment to the freelancer) and a project period to get it done (e.g., for 30 days). Freelancers can then submit proposals and you select your choice. You can state in the job description that it is a trial after which if the freelancer satisfactorily performs you can extend it externally (outside of us) to a permanent job
8. What types of jobs and skillset do you accommodate?
You can take a look at the general skill set and categories of jobs that we accommodate here
9. What’s next? (For freelancers)
If you are a freelancer do ensure you complete your user profile. Describe your skills, detail your areas of expertise and include your portfolio. While potential clients are searching, freelancers can enhance their chance to win a project by having a complete user profile. Also, each user has an avatar icon which they can define from their account. You can create a user profile when logged in by clicking here
10. How does it work exactly? (For clients)
1. Post a job to get responses from different freelancers. 2. Compare the freelancers based on their info. When you find the right freelancer, contact them directly to hire them. For more info visit here
11. What kind of stuff can clients post on this site? (For employers)
clients can post
- Projects e.g. I need a website urgently, carpenter needed, programmer needed etc.
- Chores e.g. I need to dry clean my clothes, i need a gardener to prune my garden, i need a hair dresser e.tc
- Tasks e.g. I need documents delivered to Mr. smith etc.
- Jobs e.g. Need a marketer to help me with sales. Need a private home teacher etc.
Whether you want to clean your home, dry clean your clothes, hire a private teacher or a tailor to get your dress ready for the occasion, post4solution can help get it solved and done.
12. How do i select the project winner? (For clients)
Login and visit your job or project listing, look out for people that have forwarded proposals for your project -they appear below the project listing. Select a project winner by clicking on the professional of choice from the list. After doing this you will be forwarded to the escrow page. You are required to purchase the equivalent amount of credits for the project cost and transfer the credits to your escrow till the job is completed and you are ready to pay the project winner.
13. How do I pay the project winner? (For Customers)
When the project is completed and you are satisfied with the work done, you can release the credits from your escrow to the freelancer’s wallet. The credits can later be withdrawn as cash by the freelancer.
15. How do I view financial transactions that occurred on my account?
- Click on My Account
- Click on finances
- Click on the Transaction Button Below
- Here you can view all your financial transactions that took place on your account.
16. What is the escrow process and how does this work ?
Once the project winner has been selected by a client, the client is to pay the agreed fee in the form of credits into the escrow. Here, the virtual currency is kept there until the project is completed by the freelancer. When the project is completed and delivered by the freelancer, the freelancer marks the project as delivered from his/her account area. From here the ball rests on the client’s court. If satisfied with the project work that was delivered, the client, from his/her account area, marks the project as completed, the freelancer will be notified about this action. After that, the client pays the freelancer for the project via the outstanding payment section of his/her account. Releasing the credits from the escrow to the freelancer’s wallet (finances) at the click of a button
17. How do i receive payment as a freelancer? (For freelancers)
You’re required to fill in your bank account transfer details to receive payment as a freelancer or affiliate. You need to register, login and visit the bank transfer page here. You get payment to your wallet once the client is satisfied with the work done and transfers payment in credits. The virtual money (credits) is transferred to the freelancer’s wallet (finances). The transfer to a bank account process takes within 24 hrs. after a payment request on our working days. The amount of credits you want transferred to your bank account as cash must equally be stated. You can also make withdrawals using the form here.
18. Can i operate as both a client and freelancer with the same account?
19. I just sent a private message, how or when will it be approved?
Note that all messages between clients and freelancers are screened before approval. Private messages will not be approved if it’s discovered that:
1. You did not submit a proposal to the client- (It is required that you submit your proposal before attempting to contact a client). Private messages forwarded to the client will not be delivered if you do not follow this principle,
Any attempt to bypass the escrow process & default method of payment (Via our bank transfer or payment gateway options) by soliciting a client to pay into your bank account or by any other means will result in an account ban.
20. Can i extend my project life span?
Yes, you can. The normal life span of a project is 365 days. To extend it please contact us.
21. If I extend my project life span will i have to pay again for the add-0n(s) then applied to my project?
21. Want do I note when about to pay by voguepay ?
Ensure you use the same e-mail address for your post4solution account with your voguepay processing info.
Before payment, note your transaction id- It’s something like this e.g. Ref: 5edada6329d73 for verification purposes
22. What does credit and a wallet mean?
Credit can be described as a virtual currency used for business transactions on the site. It’s used in the payment of membership fees, payment for premium services and also for paying freelancers for work done. Here physical cash is needed and used to purchase credit which in turn is used for transactions on the site. e.g. The premium service – Hide project from search engine for example costs N 1,000; you need to purchase a credit of N 1,000 to make a payment for the premium service. When a credit is purchased and applied it reflects on the users’ finances and the loaded credit can be used for the payment. Credit earned by freelancers after work is completed, is convertible to physical cash and can be withdrawn from an ATM machine. Credit is stored in a virtual chamber called a wallet. From your wallet you can spend your credit on site purchases of choice
23. How do I purchase credit?
You can purchase credit following the instructions here
24. When are you available?
We are available from Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
25. How do I contact you?
Use the contact form on our contact us page or send an email to email@example.com
How to post a project, chore, task or job you need solved and done successfully
Steps to take posting a job
Sign up and subscribe (it’s Free!)
List your available job.
Wait and have freelancers apply.
(Links highlighted in “blue“ enable you easily access the pages concerned.)
- Register here– Select service contractor as the user type and register
- After logging in, if your registration details were found in your spam folder of your email, please move it to your inbox so you easily do not miss out on anything concerning info from post4solution
- subscribe for membership here, (subscribe, don’t worry its free! ) Or learn how to do it here
- Click the post new button here
- You will be forwarded to your project listing page
- Fill in your project/ job details
- (To fund your wallet & add the options click here) or if you want to skip the options page proceed & click on Finalize Project Posting
- You are good to go.
- Your job will be posted within 24hrs after moderation, when posted it will be visible to site visitors coming in from google ad traffic, also appropriate professionals on our alert services will be notified as regards your job. Interested professionals will submit proposals and contact you for further job details, you select and hire the professional that meets your requirements and pay only if you are satisfied.
- A membership subscription enables you to post up to 100 jobs for a month, receive proposals from professionals, connect and engage them. You can always renew it at your convenience.
Projects here have a life span of 365 days.
Add-ons (optional/ premium services)
When posting there are add-ons available
Option 1: Feature your project,
The posted project here is eye catching. It enables your project to stand out from the rest. It will always appear on top of all other projects, meaning after a few days your project will not sink to the bottom of the listing!
Also, your project appears
- on the slide show,
- our user guide/ manual,
- Home page top list
- other pages. . Featured projects have a life span for 365 days.
Option 2: Sealed bidding
. Don’t want freelancers’ bids displayed publicly on your project? Selecting this option will hide the bids, so it won’t be seen by the public.
Option 3: Hide your project from search engines.
Don’t want your project to be seen on the web and search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo or Yandex. Selecting this option will make your project not to be seen or available on the web.
If you are a freelancer and after contacting the customer you may decide to submit a proposal if it’s time to. Click the project you are interested in and select the Submit a proposal button. Fill in the requirements and click the place bid button.
How to find freelance experts on post4solution.
- Login on post4solution.com
- Visit your account (You can do this here)
- Visit the provider search page / menu (You can do this here)
- Browse and select a freelancer of choice
How to find jobs/ projects/ employers on post4solution.com
- login on post4solution.com
- Visit your account (You can do this here)
- Visit the project search page/ menu (You can do this here)
- Browse and select a project of choice
How to attract clients = complete your user profile
Each freelancer user has his own profile with overview information, received feedback, stats about their activity and portfolio pictures. Before they can bid on the projects the freelancers can enhance their chance to win a project by having a complete user profile. Also, each user has an avatar icon which they can define from their account. You can do this here
Setting up your finances
Please visit the finance section of this website. You can login and access your finance dashboard by clicking here
Here you can:
- Click the Deposit money button to buy credits to fund your account
- Click the escrow button to make an escrow payment
- Click the withdraw money button to request a money withdrawal
- Click the transactions button to view your payment transactions
- Click the Bank transfer button & enter your bank account details to receive payment as a freelancer or affiliate
- Click the milestone payments button to create a milestone payment
- Click the make payment button to make payments to a freelancer
If a topic of interest is not listed here, don’t worry, we will be updating this page regularly. Please contact us as soon as possible to assist you all the way for clarifications.