Effective January 13, 2021
2. LICENSES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
2.1 POST4SOLUTION’S PROVISION OF THE SITE AND LIMITED SITE LICENSE
2.2 TERMINATION OF THE LIMITED SITE LICENSE
Post4solution may terminate any license it has granted to any Site Visitor or User to access the Site and Site Services by providing notice, and the termination of such license shall be effective immediately upon Post4solution providing such notice.
2.3 POST4SOLUTION’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Nothing in the Terms of Service grants you a right to use any Post4solution Marks.
2.4 YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.4.1 YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF POST4SOLUION
2.4.2 YOUR RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO POST4SOLUTION AND OTHER SITE VISITORS
You retain all ownership rights in any User Content you post on Post4solution. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you also grant to Post4solution and our successors and Affiliates a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Site and Post4solution’s, our successors’ and Affiliates’ businesses, including, without limitation, for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User and each Site Visitor a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Site and to use, reproduce, distribute, and display such User Content to the extent permitted through the normal functionality of the Site and subject to all applicable confidentiality and applicable law.
2.4.3 YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS
You may submit comments or ideas about the Site and Site Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Site or Site Services (collectively, “Ideas”). By submitting any Ideas, you agree that: (a) your disclosure is voluntary, gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction and will not place Post4solution under any fiduciary or other obligation, (b) your Ideas do not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, and (c) you grant us a perpetual and royalty-free license to use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you and to disclose the Ideas on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge and agree that, by acceptance of your submission, Post4solution does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas, including those known or developed by Post4solution or obtained from sources other than you.
2.5 THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site may contain links to third-party websites. The Site may also contain applications that allow you to access third-party websites via the Site. Such third-party websites or applications are owned and operated by the third parties and/or their licensors. The inclusion of any link or application on the Site does not imply that we endorse the linked site or application. You use the links and third-party websites at your own risk and agree that your use of an application or third-party website accessed via the Site is on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty from Post4solution for any purpose.
2.6 COMPLAINTS ABOUT COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ON THE SITE
3. PERMITTED SITE USES
Post4solution offers the Site and Site Services for your business purposes only and not for personal, household, or consumer use. Post4solution makes the Site and Site Services available for Users to find one another, enter into service relationships, make and receive payments through escrow, and receive and provide Freelancer Services. In addition, certain Visitor Site Services, such as the Post4solution Blog , provide, and may be used to obtain, general information and articles that we believe may be of interest to Site Visitors and Users. While we try to ensure that any information we post is both timely and accurate, errors may appear from time to time. We do not make any representations or warranties with respect to any information that is posted on the Site by us or anyone else. In no event should any content be relied on or construed as tax or legal advice or otherwise. You should independently verify the accuracy of any content.
4. PROHIBITED SITE USES
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct, induce, or otherwise influence or cause others: (1) to use the Site or Site Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others, or (2) to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
4.1 EXAMPLES OF PROHIBITED USES OF THE SITE
- Seeking, offering, promoting, supporting, or endorsing services, content, or activities that:
- are defamatory, illegal, violent, profane, vulgar, threatening, unlawfully discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene, or sexually explicit in nature;
- would violate the intellectual property rights, such as and including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website;
- would violate (a) Post4solution’s Terms of Service, (b) the terms of service of another website or any similar contractual obligations, or (c) the academic policies of any educational institution;
- regard the creation, purchase, and/or publication of a review for a third-party website;
- regard the creation, publication, or distribution of “fake news”, “hoax news”, or similar content, which is, in Post4solution’s sole discretion, determined to be intended to mislead recipients for personal, financial, political or other gain or advantage;
- regard or promote in any way any escort services, prostitution, or sexual acts; or
- any conduct that is, Post4solution’s determination, violent or harassing toward another person or endorses or encourages violence or harassment towards others, including based on the individual’s or group’s inclusion in a protected class as defined by applicable law;
- Fraudulent or misleading uses or content, including:
- misrepresenting your experience, skills, or information, including by representing another person’s profile, or parts of another person’s profile, as your own;
- using a profile photo that is not you, misrepresents your identity or represents you as someone else, or any other activity that misrepresents your identity;
- impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Post4solution representative, forum leader, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- falsely stating or implying a relationship with another User, including an Agency continuing to use a Freelancer’s profile or information after the Freelancer no longer works with the Agency;
- falsely attributing statements to any Post4solution representative, forum leader, guide or host;
- falsely stating or implying a relationship with Post4solution or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
- allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users; or
- falsely stating that one Freelancer will perform the work on a job when another will in fact perform the work, including submitting a proposal on behalf of a Freelancer that is unable, unwilling, or unavailable to do the work;
- Expressing an unlawful preference in a job post or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on a protected basis;
- Inciting or encouraging violence;
- Posting identifying information concerning another person;
- Spamming other Users with proposals or invitations, including by making unsolicited contact of Users off the Post4solution platform, or by posting the same job multiple times so that more than one version remains active at a given time;
- Making or demanding bribes or demanding other payments without the intention of or without actually providing services in exchange for the payment;
- Requesting or demanding free services, including requesting Freelancers to submit work as part of the proposal process for very little or no money or posting contests in which Freelancers submit work with no or very little pay, and only the winning submission is paid the full amount;
- Project poster/ employer/ owner requesting a fee before allowing a User to submit a proposal;
- Attempting to or actually manipulating or misusing the feedback system, including by:
- withholding payment or Work Product or engaging in any other conduct for the purpose of obtaining positive feedback from another User;
- attempting to coerce another User by threatening to give negative feedback;
- expressing views unrelated to the work, such as political, religious, or social commentary, in the feedback system;
- providing anything of value to any person (including to a third-party who provides assistance in obtaining feedback) or using any service of any type in order to obtain feedback; or
- offering services for the sole purpose of obtaining positive feedback of any kind;
- Duplicating or sharing accounts;
- Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without Post4solution’s consent;
- Sharing or soliciting Means of Direct Contact with or from another User either directly through messages or by including Means of Direct Contact in a job post, profile, proposal or other User Content prior to entering into a Service Contract with such User
- Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Users for other websites, products, or services, including advertising on Post4solution to recruit Freelancers and/or Clients to join an Agency or another website or company;
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or Site Services or any activities conducted on the Site, including by:
- bypassing any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site, including, without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein;
- attempting to interfere with or compromise, or actually interfering with or compromising, the system integrity or security of the servers running the Site, or attempting to or deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including Account names, from the Site;
- attempting to or imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load (as determined in Post4solution’s sole discretion) on the Site’s infrastructure;
- introducing any invalid data, virus, worm, or other harmful or malicious software code, agent, hidden procedure, routine, or mechanism through or to the Site that is designed to or known to cause to cease functioning, disrupt, disable, harm, or otherwise impair in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of (or to allow you or any other person to access or damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment, or communications or otherwise interfere with operations of or on) the Site or any software, firmware, hardware, computer system, or network of Post4solution or any third party;
- accessing or attempting to access the Site or Site Services by any means or technology other than the interface provided; or
- framing or linking to the Site or Site Services except as permitted in writing by Post4solution.
- Conduct or actions that could jeopardize the integrity of or circumvent the Site, Site Services or Post4solution’s proprietary information, including:
- attempting to or actually reverse engineering, modifying, adapting, translating, preparing derivative works from, decompiling, or interfering with the operation of, or otherwise attempting to derive source code from, any part of the Site or Site Services unless expressly permitted by Post4solution.
- accessing or using the Site or Site Services to build a similar service or application, identify or solicit Post4solution Users, or publish any performance or any benchmark test or analysis relating to the Site.
4.3 REPORTING AND CORRECTING VIOLATIONS
5 NEW RULES
All private/ contact messages between employers and freelancers are screened before approval.
1. It is now required for you to submit a proposal to the employer of interest before contacting him/her.. If not done this way, all private message(s) forwarded to the employer won’t be approved & delivered.
2: Any attempt to bypass the escrow process & default method of payment ( Via our bank transfer or payment gateway options ) by soliciting an employer to pay into your bank account or by any other means will result to an account ban.
“Affiliate” means any entity that, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Post4solution.
“Client” means any authorized User utilizing the Site to seek and/or obtain Freelancer Services from another User.
“Freelancer” means any authorized User utilizing the Site to advertise and/or provide Freelancer Services to Clients, including Freelancer Accounts that are Agency Accounts or, if applicable, Agency Members. A Freelancer is a customer of Post4solution with respect to use of the Site and Site services.
“Freelancer Services” means any services provided by Freelancers.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of Nigeria.
“Public Site Services” means, collectively, all services, applications and products that are accessible by any Site Visitor who has not become a User through the Site, to the extent they are accessible by a Site Visitor who has not become a User.
“Site” means, any and all Post4solution platforms, including, collectively, our website located at www.post4solution.com, all affiliated websites and applications, , owned and operated by us, our predecessors or successors in interest, or our Affiliates (defined in the User Agreement).
“Site Services” means, collectively, all services (except the Freelancer Services defined herein), applications and products that are accessible through the Site, .
“User Content” means any comments, remarks, data, feedback, content, text, photographs, images, video, music, or other information that you or any Site Visitor or User post to any part of the Site or provide to Post4solution, including such information that is posted as a result of questions.